ACHIEVING PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL SUCCESS:
Building Trust by Being a More Authentic Leader
How can leaders be more authentic and build trust with the members of their team?
Leadership seems complicated to many. With competing philosophies and methods, as well as a rapidly changing workplace, is it possible to clearly, succinctly, and simply convey your personal approach to leading others? In this webinar, Mike Figliuolo provides an authentic, accessible model for any leader to do just that. Mike guides you through a simple approach for creating, articulating, and living your personal leadership philosophy - one that can be shared on a single piece of paper. It's that philosophy that demonstrates your authenticity and helps you build trust with your team. The method Mike will share is based on his book, One Piece of Paper: The Simple Approach to Powerful, Personal Leadership (www.onepieceofpaper.com).
Key Webinar Elements:
- What the four aspects of leadership are and why they're critical to being a well-rounded leader
- How to lead yourself (motivate, inspire, and direct)
- How to lead the thinking (vision, innovation)
- How to lead your people (know them, inspire them, grow them)
- How to lead a balanced life (boundaries, perspective)
- How to articulate your leadership philosophy in a simple and accessible manner
Key Webinar Benefits:
- Better articulate your values and expectations to your team members
- Build stronger bonds of trust between you and your team members
- Become a more predictable leader which enables the team to focus more on their work than on figuring out your next move
Mike Figliuolo is an honor graduate of the United States Military Academy at West Point, where he graduated in the top 5 percent of his class. He served in the U.S. Army as an armor officer. Mike also spent time in corporate America as a consultant at McKinsey & Company and as an executive at Capital One and Scotts Miracle-Gro. As the founder and managing director of thoughtLEADERS, LLC, he and his team train senior executives at leading companies on leadership, strategy, communications, innovation, and other critical business skills. He is the author of three books - One Piece of Paper: The Simple Approach to Powerful, Personal Leadership, Lead Inside the Box: How Smart Leaders Guide Their Teams to Exceptional Results, and The Elegant Pitch: Create a Compelling Recommendation, Build Broad Support, and Get it Approved